“SKIOUFIKTO pasta” with green olive pesto
- 500 gr skioufikto pasta
- 150gr green olives (pitted)
- 160gr unsalted cashews nuts
- 1pcs garlic gloves
- 1/2 bunch coriander fresh
- 1 pcs orange jest from
- 150 ml olive oil extra vergin
- 250 gr apaki smoked pork
- salt and pepper
- To create the pesto: Place the pitted green olives, the cashews, the garlic, the coriander and orange zest into a blender. Add gradually the olive oil to make the pesto as aqueous and oily as we you like.
- Boil the skioufikto pasta for 10 to 12 minutes and keep one cup of that water.
- In a very hot pan, sauté the apaki cut into small pieces until it takes on a goldenish color.
- Pour the orange juice, add the pesto and a little water from the boiling of the pasta, add the skioufikto, and mix them all until the sauce is ready. Serve and enjoy!