Halva mousse with orange fillets
- 1200gr halva (tahini)
- 1 kgr flour for all purposes
- 800 gr sugar
- 1 litre cream fresh 35%
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 litre mandarin juice
- 6 pcs gelatin leaves
- 6 pcs siffon chargers
- 600 gr butter
- 50 ml brandy
- 300 gr sugar powder rosewater
- 300 gr unsalted almonds roasted salt
- 1 kgr raw beetroots
- 1 litre orange juice
- 500 gr sugar
- 20 gr fresh ginger
- FOR THE MOUSE HALVA: Break the halva in a blender and add the lemon juice. Then add the whipped cream and mix until a fluffy mousse is ready. Place the mousse in the fridge for 1 hour.
- FOR THE MANDARIN FOAM: Put the 3 gelatins leaves in cold water to soften. In a pot make a syrup using 1300 ml water and 800 gr sugar (of this syrup we take 150 gr). In another saucepan, heat 750gr of mandarin juice and add the 3 gelatins. Put this whole mixture in a siphon together with the 150 g of syrup. Put 2 capsules for the siphon and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until the mixture cools down and becomes foamy.
- FOR THE BEETROOT (SWEET SPOON): In a saucepan make a syrup with orange juice and sugar. When the syrup boils, add the raw beets cut into small pieces. Towards the end add the ginger. The dessert is ready when the beets are cooked and the syrup is thick
- FOR THE KOURABIE BISCUIT: Put the powdered sugar with the butter in a mixer and work for some time until it becomes a very fluffy mixture. As soon as the mixture becomes very fluffy, pour the brandy, add the salt, the roasted almonds and the flour into the mixer and mix all the ingredients until they become a mixture like a biscuit. You can shape like a classic fat cookie. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes on a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- When all 4 parts are ready (the biscuit, the mousse halva, the mandarin foam and the beetroot sweet spoon) place them nicely to create the final dessert. The biscuit is the base, on top place the mousse halva, cover it with the rich mandarin foam and as a final touch add some beetroot sweet spoon on top. Enjoy!