Seafood croquettes with shrimp and smoked trout
- 250gr of shrimps No. 2, peeled and boiled
- 100gr smoked salmon
- 100gr smoked trout
- 100gr Philadelphia (soft creamy) cheese
- 50gr fresh onion, finely chopped
- 1tsp. dill, finely chopped
- 1 whole egg
- 4 egg whites for coating
- 60gr corn flour
- 100gr panko breadcrumbs for coating
- frying oil
- Chop the shrimp, salmon and trout and place them in a bowl.
- Add cheese, onion, dill, salt, pepper, egg, corn flour and mix well.
- Shape into small balls.
- Allow 1 hour in the refrigerator to tighten.
- Beat egg whites gently and coat the balls in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Fry over medium heat until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.